Thursday, November 15, 2007

Essential Scrapbooking Tool

What do you think is your most essential, can't scrap without, tool? Let's not count adhesive or a cutting implement because without those nothing would be done!

Umm! What a decision. I distress with ink a fair bit so I am thinking my Adirondak sepia ink pad but maybe not, I know my pens. I am big on journaling and I almost always hand write. I may find one in every 100 layouts has computer written journalling! So that's my decision, my essential Scrapbooking tool is my white gel pen or my black zig writer.

What is yours?

1 comment:

dicahill said...

Well I have finally got a minute to Congratulate you on the relase on the Scrapingaway retreat. What a long way it has come from the first time I saw that house to what you have turned it into now. Can't wait to the grand opening in the New Year. Oh and the most essential scrapbooking tool is "YOU"!!