Sunday, June 22, 2008

Absolutely Awesome Acrylic

What a busy time it has been recently. I have barely had time to scrap and yet I have so many new papers to play with. I have been working with Acrylic pages this week and they result in beautiful pages but are quite a challenge too. I continually had to remind myself that the page is two sided.

The next workshop is on July 4th and I will be demonstrating the use of acrylic pages. We will complete two 12x12 acrylic layouts and 2 cardstock layouts as well as make some acrylic embellishments.

July is sure to be a creative month as we also have a Scrapaholics workshop on the 18th July and a Scrap Day on July 26. The Scrap Day is 12 hours of scrapping fun so be sure to register soon. Email me for further info info@scrappingaway.com.au What could be better than spending a cold wintery day scrapping away?

Here are a couple of acrylic tutorials


This one has some great tips to help you avoid errors! Always great to learn from other's mistakes.

No comments: