Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Sneak Peak

Well it is here at last. Time for a sneak peak of one of the bedrooms. By the way this is the same room that had galvanised iron on the walls and was set up as a country bar.





I will take some more photos in the next day or so. I have only put two of the beds together so far. Once I have the other beds together and I have moved the dining room setting out of this bedroom I will post a photo of the whole room and also one of another of the bedrooms.

Unfortunately there is a hold up with our trestles as they need to be ordered in. I plan to begin using the website before the trestles arrive as I really don't want to wait any longer. I will take a photo of the scrapping room and hopefully you can imagine it with trestles in it. Everyone gets their own trestle so there is plenty of room to scrap and spread out your supplies :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Ruth,
I recieved this link on one of my emails and just wanted to say wow!! and well done! What an amazing job you have done. Also cogratulations on your new little "bump" I hope your opening goes as smooth as silk, and the same for the delivery of your next bundle of joy.
Take care
Love Sandie