Saturday, November 22, 2008

32 sleeps and the tree is done!


The tree is finished and the first of my 15 challenges is done! Today it was the Kaisercraft Days til Christmas Beyond the Page Project. I thought as I was counting done the days on the blog I may as well get the tree finished. The paper is Kaisercraft's Countdown range. The Bling is more obvious irl than on this photo and it is mostly Kaisercraft. There are original rhinestones and circle borders. I have added stickles to give the star, numbers and flourish some bling too. This was a fun project and we'll enjoy the countdown to Christmas. I'll be teaching this class in Albury on Dec 5th, if you are in the area there are a couple of spots left so you'll have to act fast. Leave me a comment if you want to join us and I'll email you the details.

I think we will need some goodies to unwrap each day to enhance the excitement so I am off to make these next!

No comments: