Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Christmas layouts

I wish Christmas brought the best out in my photography skills but unfortunately it doesn't. I am usually busy with other things and thoroughly preoccupied so at the end of the day I have next to no photos and those I do have are average. There is also so much clutter around on Christmas Day, wrapping paper, presents, and other people that I find it hard to achieve great shots. As this is the case I have found it difficult to scrap Christmas photos. Tell you the truth I have actually avoided scrapping Christmas photos. Now I have 2 children I can no longer neglect preserving these memories. Plus, the Scrapaholics kit for December has a distinct Christmas theme! It took me along time to create these pages and although the colours aren't everyone's idea of Christmas I love the way they are not the traditional red and greens. The cardstock is Bazzill Chiffon and the trees and die cut are from the Sandy Lion Christmas Range.



As promised I have an svg file for the title I used on the Christmas morning layout. You can find it here It is in Inkscape and ready to cut with SCAL and your Cricut.

No comments: