Sunday, February 8, 2009

All Day Crop

We had an amazing all day scrapbooking event yesterday at Scrapping Away.I must say though I am exhausted today! The temperatures soared outside to unprecedented levels - the mercury tipping 48C. The air conditioner battled bravely but was no match for 11 scrapbookers in 48C heat. However, a great time was had by all, there were challenges, laughs, bingo, a lot of new pages completed and some UFOs, there was even a baby born - thankfully not to any of the scrappers! Congratulations to Martine's sister Diana on the birth of Jade.

The colour challenge layouts were stunning and I am kicking myself for not getting photos of them. The competition was fierce, well done Sally on taking line honours.

As I couldn't get to sleep until 2am due to the heat I planned out next All Day Scrap Challenges! I am really looking forward to these too.

On the topic of scrap days, the Wagga list is coming together but there are still places available. So if you are in Holbrook, Cootamundra, Narrandera, or any other town near Wagga, (or even if you are in Wagga) come join us for some scrapbooking fun on Feb 28th. Email me for details.

No comments: