Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Simple Birdie

The simple bird shape is quite popular these days. It appears in home decor, on manchester and also kids outfits so it is no surprise that it is also very popular with scrappers and card makers. First it was the owl haunting scrapper's pages and now the simple birdie. Cricut has one on their Wild Card cart which is pretty cute and I have used it myself on a couple of layouts. Someone requested a simple bird on a SCAL forum I am on and for a bit of relaxation I played around with some ding fonts to come up with these examples. Today was the first day back at work so I thought some Inkscape therapy was called for.



The fonts I used are 2Peas Urban Birdies and 2 Peas DW Girlie Girl

If you'd like the SVG file click HERE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this darling bird in svg. I love scal.

Lindsay Weirich said...

very cute!

Joy Tracey said...

Love your blog and love these bird files! Thank you so much for sharing your creations! I know they take a LOT of time to make! Have a great day! Joy