Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back again


A simple scallop using Basic Grey Scarlet's Letter and black Bazzill

I feel as though I have been gone forever but in reality it was only a few days. Unfortunately my computer got a virus and so I was sans internet for a couple of days. I am happy to say I now have the green light and am bug free! What this meant was I couldn't upload my latest projects and my Wild Card projects. By without any further ado here they are.


I love this little present card and as someone at my crop said, "how cute would a layout look with these presents in varying sizes across the bottom?"


This monster is a cutie, I am not altogether thrilled with him though as I had to emboss him with my Sizzix and he was too big too fit. So I call him Examplar 1!


A great little birthday card and there are so many ways you could alter this card to make it special each time.

No comments: