Sunday, January 25, 2009


I have been having fun this week, well except for the last 72hrs when my baby has been sick. DH was away and I seem to get a lot more Scrapbooking done then. That and I realised I start back at school next week after having a year off on maternity leave so if I don’t get things done now who knows when they’ll get done. Anyway, I stray . . .
I have been playing a little more with my KI Memories Lace Cardstock. I have found it to be really versatile. I have been using techniques long forgotten like chalking! I also tried to use it as a mask but that was a rather messy disaster. This layout is very simple and it only uses a strip of the lace cardstock but I am really quite happy with it. I made the photos all small because they were rather average photos but important to scrapbook as it was Lucy’s first Christmas and this was her opening her first present.

1 comment:

Kris said...

Thanks for sharing these great files Ruth :) Happy Australia Day! Cheers Kris :)