Thursday, July 2, 2009

Kaisercraft Loire Valley and Duchess

Managed to spend some more time creating last night, and I had a ball with the Loire Valley Range. I was really pleased with how this one turned out. I love the paper but wasn't really sure I had the right photos to use it. So I decided to focus on the reverse of the papers and OMG I love how it turned out. Inspiration came from Pagemaps



I also played with the Duchess Range. Now I know most people upon seeing the range will have it pegged for heritage layouts. I know very few people who do heritage layouts and so I decided to use it for a general kid layout. I was happy with how this turned out too. It has made me look at the entire range in a new light.



This leaves me two ranges to play with. Now I love Pina Colada but really don't think I have the photos to suit. I'd love to have some cruise photos (PO cancelled our cruise in '04, haven't quite got over that yet!!) but I haven't so not sure what I will do with this range. Again think I will concentrate on the reverse of the papers. Child's Play isn't my favourite release but I am sure I can come up with something. Watch this space!

No comments: