Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Kaisercraft Offshore Range

If you haven't checked out the new ranges from Kaisercraft then get on over there asap. There are so many gorgeous papers in this release. I rhink my favourite is Offshore, or maybe Penny Royale but then again Loire Valley is stunning - what a hard choice.

Here's my first layout created with the Offshore range. We live inland and so beach visits are rare for us. Thankfully the Offshore range suits baths photos too.



I really loved the layout in the Kaiser magazine that Melissa Kennedy did with the Penny Royale papers and so I scraplifted it and then took it one step further turning it into a double layout.



Now what should I work on next? I have a layout half finished using the Duchess Range so perhaps I will try my hand at Pina Colada.

No comments: