Monday, September 27, 2010

The holidays are here

I am not sure this layout should be considered a holiday achievement as it has been on my scrapping table for about a month in a half finished state. However, the school holidays are here and I have been so sick for the first 3 days of the holidays that I need to give myself a boost and so I am going to claim this, now complete layout, as the first of my holiday achievements. I am still incredibly tired - like more than I can ever remember being (other than when there was a newborn in the house). Hopefully, I will soon throw off this flu bug and be able to get some scrapping done, especially as I only have 5 childfree days in the fortnight!

This layout uses some old Kaisercraft papers, I even managed to use some epoxy brads which I have in every style but have never actually used. The chipboard numbers are some old Heidi Swapp ones (and by old I am talking about 8yrs!!).


No comments: