Sunday, September 19, 2010

Snow photos

I dug out some snow photos on the weekend, maybe I was missing Albury! We moved back to SA in early July and therefore pretty much missed the snow season this year. I think Em would have enjoyed it more this year than she did last, I sure hope Lucy would have because she really hated it the last two years. I was inspired by the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses range, and while it is wintery and snowy it isn't overly Christmassy like most winter papers are. The sketch I used was a Pencil Lines sketch (number 203). The photos are no masterpiece but that isn't what this hobby is about is it? To me it is about recording moments and memories and if you learn a thing or two that enables you to take great photos then all well and good but snapshots should also be scrapped!

No comments: