Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Kaisercraft Mumma Bushka

I had a chance to scrap today and it was great to do exactly what I wanted. I love the March Kaisercraft papers and have been using them a bit lately.



This is one of the two lay outs I completed using the Mumma Bushka range. It is part of a two page layout but the second page still needs a title on it. Perhaps it will be ready for uploading tomorrow. I am also working on a layout using the Kaisercraft Fun Fair range but it is a complete rip off of one of their Design Team layouts - it is so gorgeous I couldn't resist. Again may upload tomorrow.

I also used the ink resist technique to complete a layout for a friend. I won't upload it here as she hasn't seen it yet but here are a couple of others I did using Heidi Swapp Invisibles and Heart Mega Masks.


No comments: