Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mumma Bushka again

I had another glorious day of scrapping, oh how I wish that were true! LOL! After taking my daughters to swimming lessons, dropping them at daycare and cleaning half the house I squeezed in another hour or so of scrapping. The truth doesn't sound nearly so exciting does it. Anyway, I finished the second page of the layout I uploaded yesterday. It uses the Kaisercraft Mumma Bushka range.



The title was cut with my Cricut and Sure Cuts A Lot. I would love to tell you which font it was, I'd love to remember which font it was as I am really happy with how it turned out. I have tried searching but I have over a thousand fonts that cut well and it could be any one of the scripty ones. The great thing about SCAL is you are never tied to a few cartridges or dies.

I still have to cut a title for the Fun Fair layout. Things move slowly here!

No comments: