Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spinner card fun

It is school holidays and that means some time for me! Yes you read right, being a teacher means in school holidays my 2 are in childcare for a couple of days each week. Yesterday I made spinner cards. This is my first attempt at spinner cards and after hand cutting one I made an svg file so the Cricut could do all the hard work!



No pennies here so these are made with two 5c pieces, think I'll have to find some buttons to replace the coins as I am going to be poor at this rate - they really are quite addictive. These two are made with Kaisercraft papers (K-Bots and Fun Fair).

5 comments:

Libby Dyson said...

This is great Ruth, well done and TFS

Txmommom said...

These are too cute! Would you mind sharing the svg file? I want to try one of these cards! Thank you! Donna

Anonymous said...

you are one smart cookie! I never thought of making a cricut file to cut my spinners before!

Tomatolover said...

Do you share your files? This one is so cool! Take care!

Unknown said...

So funny, this morning my 17 year old daughter watched a youtube video on spinner cards then got frustrated and quit. I was looking for a dinasaur border and ran across your blog spot. Then saw your spinner card. It would be so cool to have this file for her. Is this a file you share, if so I'd love it!