Monday, March 16, 2009

Kaisercraft K-Bots

I had the chance to play with a sample from the Kaisercraft K-Bots range on the weekend. I haven't any robot related photos to do a scrapbooking layout so I used it to make a card. I wish I had robot pics as this paper is delicious. The robot images look fabulous cut out and mounted with foam mount on boy cards. the colours are a mix of muted blues and some more vibrant yellows and oranges. I can't wait to see the fantastic layouts that are sure to appear in galleries all over the net in the next month.

I also used my Sure Cuts A Lot program to cut an aperture thank you card. The aperture was designed in Inkscape and cut on the Cricut using SCAL. Lucy is one this month and she has received a fair few presents (Fisher Price has been doing a roaring trade!)so I made up a set of thank you cards. While they all have this aperture cut from blue Bazzill each one is slightly different.



If you'd like the aperture cut I have loaded into my Media Fire account and will be available for download for the next week.

If you are in Australia and are interested in buying SCAL drop me an email as I am a distributor. I provide hints and tips to get you started, can walk you through the set up process and am available if you have any questions.

No comments: