Monday, March 2, 2009

Sometimes life is a blur

What a week it has been, I feel like I went missing in action! What with working 3 days teaching and then having a class Fri night at Rutherglen and a day crop at Wagga I didn't really have time for creating.

I did manage to get this layout completed at Wagga, good thing too because it is one of the 3 I will teach on friday in Albury. I love the versatility of the KI Memories Lace cardstock. I have used it with the following techniques: painting, glittering, chalking, and glimmermisting. I have cut it in strips, cut the odd flower off the sheet, and also used it as a block. It can be used as a frame, a photo mat, a page border, a page accent or a strip. If you have a Cricut and Graphically Speaking cartridge there are a heap of lace options on there, there is also one on Wild Card. If you have SCAL the sky is the limit as you can make as many these as you like. Or if you are seriously lacking in toys there are plenty of companies making selling them ready made.



I am working on some get well cards so stay posted for some medical type svg files in the next week.

No comments: