Monday, December 1, 2008

Dec 1 and the countdown has begun

I have only managed 5 projects so far so I really must get busy. I do have a few half finished though so stay tuned.

I had a few dinosaur chipboard accents left over after making the Boy word book and I decided to make them into cards. These cute cards are very simple but they look so effective and I am sure any young boy would be thrilled to receive them as birthday cards.



I also decided to make a card for a teen male, a much harder audience. I went for something a bit grunge inspired.



My list so far then
1. Wreath
2. Kaisercraft Days Til Christmas Tree
3. Christmas Morning layout
4. Joy Layout
5. Happy Holidays Layout
6. Dinosaur cards
7. Grunge card

Dino card embellishments are Basic Grey Archaic, Guitar Embellishment is cut on the Cricut using a guitar svg I got from Denise's blog

No comments: